SAMPA APPLICATIONS CLOSED
attending the 1st SAMPA should send the following documents to the
organizing committee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
as part of the application process:
1. A letter by the applicant explaining why his participation should be
important for his background, briefly describing his research project
and mentioning his home institution and a possible deadline for
2. One-page summary of the research project being carried out by the
3. A letter of recommendation by his/her supervisor.
4. Academic transcripts in English or Portuguese
5. His/her CV with relevant information including awards and
Please send all application files (PDF format) (may be compressed as
ZIP or RAR) to:
Total size of set of all files must be less than 10 MB. If your set of
files exceed 10 MB, you may send your files separately in different
Submission Deadline: July 28, 2012
Acceptance letters: To be sent by e-mail up to August 15, 2012
School dates: October 6 to 14, 2012
Registration to attend isolated classes of the 1st SAMPA for
Graduate students and professors who wish to attend isolated classes of
the SAMPA must fill in the following form and pay R$ 80,00 per day in
advance to FACTE-IQ-UNESP.
Please write to email@example.com
There are only 20 places available.
Registration will be on a first-come first serve basis.
Lunch and refreshments are included in these fees.
Please send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work or study address
- Letter of the post-graduate program -
= confirmação de matrícula)
- Summary of the CV (100 - 200 words)
- Days that will attend classes